COVID-19 preventative measures
- Assess yourself for COVID symptoms before attending a service and stay home if sick.
- Wear a mask if you are 5 years or older upon entering the Chapel and during all services.
- Clean your hands frequently at the hand sanitizing station in the foyer.
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet (2 meters) in the Chapel and sit in the seats provided.
- Chant mentally and practice Kriya mentally. Chants will be played from CDs rather than using the harmonium during the services.
- We will not be passing around the donation basket. A basket will be available for members to make their offerings upon entering or leaving the Chapel.
- Routine cleaning protocols will be practiced by the Chapel cleaning committee.
- It is recommended that you be fully vaccinated to protect yourself and those around you.