Books by Paramahansa Yogananda
Books for Sale
We have a large selection of Self-Realization Fellowship books, CDs, and DVDs for sale in our chapel foyer. When you visit, please speek to an Usher after the service if you would like to purchase a book.
All of Paramahansa Yogananda’s published writings are available through the Self-Realization Fellowship online booktore: SRF Bookstore
We also have a loan library for our members and visitors who live in the Victoria area. Books can be borrowed for a two week period. Please fill in your name and contact info in the blue folder when you sign out an item.
Available at the GVPL
The following SRF books are available at the Greater Victoria Public Library:
- Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Autobiography of a Yogi, by Paramahansa Yogananda – Large Print
- Inner Peace: How to be calmly active and actively calm, by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Metaphysical Meditations: Universal Prayers, affirmations, and visualizations, by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Wine of the mystic: the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam: a spiritual interpretation, by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Songs of the Soul, by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Finding the Joy Within you, by Sri Daya Mata
“Just beneath the shadows of this life is God’s wondrous Light…. When you meditate, you will find doors opening to Him everywhere.”